Not all hairstyle are suitable for you. You must know your face shape first before you changed your hairstyle. Here are some of the guidelines that might help you choose your hairstyle for your face.
1. For the round face, your hairstyle should on layers or with bangs. Ponytails or short hair style would make your face more round. Make sure that your hair is longer than your chin. It will add length on your face. Avoid cuts that are short bobs, straight fringe and blunt cuts.
2. For the oval shape face any hairstyle or haircuts are suitable for you. The oval face shape can adjust to all hairstyles.
3. For the square shape face, Long hairstyles and blunt cuts just below your shoulder is suitable. It may cut the length on your face edge. You can also have a feathery bangs or sidings. Or you can have layers that was about to start on your jawline. Avoid short haircuts that will make your face looks bigger.
4. Heart shape face can have wavy or curly hairstyle to make it look more soft with your face frame. Pixie cuts and shoulder level cuts will also look good on you. Also with choppy hairstyle, and long bangs can also suitable. Avoid long styles that doesn’t frame the face and also styles that widen the top of your head and accentuate the thinner chin too much.
5. For the diamond shape face, blunt, shoulder length cut good make you look good. Also wispy bangs for long hair, wavy medium to chin length hair and for those who have shoulder length hair you can try subtle face framing layer. Bangs can soften the diamond shape. Avoid too much volume and excessive layers. Generally short cut hairs do not suit diamond shapes. As it adds the fullness of the shape of diamond.
Suitable hairstyles are really important when it comes on harnishing beauty. You don’t want it to be a laughing stock to all right. So better know your face shape and what hairstyle is best to do.