There are many make up tips that you know, but there are some of them that may be best to follow and try for some good results.
Here are some of the make up tips that you might want to see and follow:
1. Using of plastic spoon while putting maskara on the bottom part of your eyelash will have a better result because the maskara won’t stick to your skin under the eye and it may thicken the maskara on the eyelashes.
2. Before you apply your blush on, know your face shape. Blush to contour and define your cheekbones. It can soften and accentuate those face features of your face just to know what blush will suitable to you.
3. You can disguise your eyebags, just highlight the crease and apply a darker shade on the puffy area under your eyes. You just don’t put concealers on it.
4. When you are putting a highlight on your eyes. Put a lighter color on the middle of your eyes under your brow bones and inner corners. Then apply a darker shade on the eyes not covering the light colors there.
5. If you want to have a lipstick ready or a natural one. Use a baby toothbrush to exfoliate your lips. You can apply lip balm or petroleum gelly before brushing it.
6. You can play along with your eye make up.You may make an illusion to change your eye shapes by having some dark shade of eyeshadow and liners. Adjust it into your lids and experiment.
7. If you want your eyes to become bigger, apply a white eyeliner into your eyes instead of black to create an illusions.
8. In using your lash curler, pinch the base of your eyelash then lift the curler up into inverted position to make it more curl and last longer.
9. If you want to have a higher arc of your eyebrow. Put a light pink matte pencil into your bottom eyebrow and blend it to look it more natural.
10.if you want to have a bigger lips don’t be afraid to line your lips just outside the natural line of your lips. Don’t overdue it, for you not to look like a clown.
11. To make your lipstick last longer, after applying the lipstick on your lips. Put a tissue into it and put a powder over the tissue. That will make it more matte look.
12. Putting false eyelashes can make your look from drab to fab. It is suitable for any occasions.
13. If you want to make your lips looks like a 3D. Put some frosted blush or eyeshadow in the middle of your bottom and upper lips and apply lipstick on it.
This tips will help you on how to put some techniques on make ups.